We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
A good find for accommodation in Kotor.

I have just had 4 wonderful days at Prčanj in a delightful apartment, rented out to me by Mirela and her family. They have shown me the great old city of Kotor, trundled me about in a boat to the Lady of the Rock Island in the small village of Perast. I have wandered the streets, visited Budva and enjoyed the peace as I continue my 3 month journey throughout Eastern Europe. If you need to find a good place to stay in Kotor, then I would recommend this place for young and old. You can contact her on mia76@t-com.me

Camden, Australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A good find for accommodation in Kotor.

Hey dancingfeet

They are great aren't they - stayed there last October for 3 nights. They treat you like royalty - highly recommended for the Kotor area.

Enjoy the rest of your trip

Regards

Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A good find for accommodation in Kotor.

Could you tell me a bit more about this renter. I am in touch with her and asked her for photos, but Mirella does not seem to have any, Could you please describe the apartments abit. I am looking for a 2 bedroom place with a bit of a living room with a couch to sit on and a balcony or a terrace - which Mirella says is available.

Any help wold be appreciated.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A good find for accommodation in Kotor.

I do not know anything about this renter but you must get photos & look at a website or something as there are all types of accommodation both good & not so good in Montenegro.Check out www.ownersdirect.co.uk.

I see that she is located in Prcanj which is the best area close to Kotor. It has a real village feel with authentic local restautants/bars & swimming/fishing/kayaking etc. We have stayed in a lovely apartment in Prcanj with spectacular sea views & you are welcome to mail me for details.

4. Re: A good find for accommodation in Kotor.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Kotor