We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many nights Zadar

British Columbia
Level Contributor
906 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
How many nights Zadar

I have 6 nights in Croatia. Im not sure if I should base them all in Zadar or 3 Zadar and 3 Split? Any recommendations. I want to visit the parks and islands of course. Then I have to get back to venice on day 7 for a cruise.

Edited: 08 August 2017, 02:29
Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Zadar
Zadar
Zadar County, Croatia
S S
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many nights Zadar

Are you arriving & departing from Venice? What time of year? Will you have a car?

Mentioned in this post
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
17,156 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many nights Zadar

I suggest you Split your time between Zadar and Split. That will give you 2 full days in each.

You could do a day trip to one of the islands from Split and visit Trogir. You could also do a day trip from Zadar. That could be Plitvice. You could visit Krka NP on the way from Zadar to Split.

Mentioned in this post
Zadar
Zadar
Zadar County, Croatia
Split
Split
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Trogir
Trogir
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
British Columbia
Level Contributor
906 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How many nights Zadar

Yes that's what I'm thinking. Three and three. Thank u!! It's funny how I depend on trip advisor to reaffirm my thinking lolol. Really appreciate this forum.

No I won't have a car. Looks like the bus is about three hours. It will be in June.

Thank u for the replies

4. Re: How many nights Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2018, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Zadar