We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Dubrovnik from Sydney - & accommodation

Sydney
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
1 helpful vote
Flights to Dubrovnik from Sydney - & accommodation

Hi - can anyone recommend a flight from Sydney to Dubrovnik? The ones I've looked at all seem to be over 30hrs in duration with 2 stops or more?

Also looking for a reasonable priced room ( for a single person) for 2 nights prior to joining an Intrepid tour in April 2012. Intrepid use Villa Dubrovnik Garden apartments and it does not get very good review.

Cheers,

California
Level Contributor
962 posts
12 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Flights to Dubrovnik from Sydney - & accommodation

For flights I would look at where in Europe you can get to from Sydney non-stop. Most large cities in Europe now have non-stop flights to Dubrovnik (London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Dublin, Rome, etc). That way you will have only 1 layover.

It is hard to recommend accommodation for 2 nights because many apartments have a 3 night stay minimum. I suggest looking at the private accommodation section here on TA or searching this forum for previous apartment recommendations.

Sydney
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Flights to Dubrovnik from Sydney - & accommodation

Thanks for the hints - I will look into those options.

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Zadar
Level Contributor
1,829 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Flights to Dubrovnik from Sydney - & accommodation

Hi,

We flew from Perth to Singapore-Frankfurt-Split. When we arrived in Split we had to drive up to Zadar. It was a long, long day we also had quite a few hours layover in both Singapore and Frankfurt. I think you might find it hard to find flights with less than two stops.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
31,428 posts
2,138 reviews
5,138 helpful votes
4. Re: Flights to Dubrovnik from Sydney - & accommodation

Hi,

We flew Sydney to Frankfurt - Frankfurt to Dubrovnik just recently. We always stop over in Singapore to break it up a little.

www.skyscanner.net

Edited: 21 October 2011, 14:07
5. Re: Flights to Dubrovnik from Sydney - & accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 02:15