We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Craven Arms, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
13 reviews
Weather

Hi, we're going to Dubrovnik on the 22nd September for ten nights, what night time temperatures can we expect, we are normally in bed before midnight!!

Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
798 Reviews
from USD 56.94*
Best Seller
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak Tour
458 Reviews
from USD 32.00*
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
229 Reviews
from USD 57.00*
12 replies to this topic
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
1. Re: Weather

The BBC weather forecast for Dubrovnik goes out till the 27th of September. Have you looked?

Craven Arms, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Weather

Totally unreliable, went to Crete last year, bbc forcast 30 degrees by day, in reality it was was 46 dropping to 36 on a night!!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
3. Re: Weather

As a forecast you're not going to get anything better than the weather websites out there. Most websites have at least 10 day forecasts which should take you into the early part of your trip.

Short of a crystal ball, don't think anyone can predict any better.

Amble, United...
Level Contributor
604 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: Weather

Hi spottt, we are going on 30th and have looked at historical averages for that time of year and evening temps coming up as 15-18 degrees but of course every year is different so I am packing a raincoat and hoody for evenings if its cool, I always have a pashmina in the case on every holiday ( I get cold on the plane ), but coming from the frozen north.....anything will be better than home xxxx

Craven Arms, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Weather

Thank you for that, we'll be prepared for anything then!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
35 reviews
6. Re: Weather

I found Weather.com, which is automatically installed on my phone, the most reliable and very accurate whilst we were there but would say that they had an unseasonably cold and wet start to the summer so not a typical year.

It rained at some point of almost every day of the three weeks we were there. We had gales, storms 3 days when it was so cold we had to wear jeans and sweat shirts and temps rarely got above mid 20s; by comparison it had been low 30s when we'd been the two previous years.

Craven Arms, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Weather

Same thing happened to us in Feuterventura in January, it was awful yet the same week in 2017 the weather was glorious! !!

Edited: 15 September 2018, 03:51
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
21 reviews
8. Re: Weather

We are here now and the weather is lovely and has been every day. It’s around 31 in the day and tonight at the port it showed as 27. Before we came out I was checking world weather online which I use all the time when on holiday. Prior to coming all forecasts were showing a lot of rain and we have had not a drop. The local forecast has been the best

https:/…hour_by_hour.html

Enjoy. It is a beautiful place with so many different things to do.

Craven Arms, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: Weather

Thank you, I was hoping that someone who's already there would make a comment, music to our ears! !

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
21 reviews
10. Re: Weather

You are welcome. Have a fab holiday because we are. Enjoy

Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik
Recent Conversations