We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our last supper(s)

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Our last supper(s)

Hi all

So with our final day on Dubrovnik hating toward us at frightening speed, I was hoping you lovely people might be able to recommend a place or two for our last few meals in the city.

We've had some really enjoyable meals here, but little that's been really massively memorable, and are sure we're just passing the good places by somehow!

We had dinner at Taj Mahal last night, which was probably the best meal of the trip! Meat and cheese board at D'vino was also really good. Anywhere you can suggest to help make our last meals here really memorable?

Many thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal
3,792 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Best Seller
Viator Exclusive: 'Game of Thrones...
628 Reviews
from USD 66.60*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
764 Reviews
from USD 56.70*
Best Seller
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
118 Reviews
from USD 56.80*
3 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
706 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our last supper(s)

Highly recommend Konoba Veranda, which is a short taxi ride away.I could wax lyrical from copius personal experience, but the reviews speak for themselves (No1 on TA the last 4 years). Booking essential, *special chicken* ( must be pre ordered) is fantastic, and chocolate fondant too..but everything is lovely, and genuine, friendly service at very fair prices.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Rev…

Mentioned in this post
Konoba Veranda
Konoba Veranda
536 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our last supper(s)

I'd like be to be back at D'Vino. We have previously enjoyed meals at Rosarji (sp?), especially when we had one of the outside tables.

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our last supper(s)

Thank you both!

Reply to: Our last supper(s)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted