We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

Hi Everyone, I will be travelling to your city end of August. My main stay will be in Bosnia but want to visit Mostar and from there to Dubrovnik.

I want to take this tour Sarajevo - Konjic - Jablanica - Mostar - Blagaj - Pocitelj - Kravica Waterfalls - Dubrovnik/Kotor. This will drop me in Dubrovnik by 7PM. I plan to stay overnight and then explore the city, interested in doing GoT walk too. Question is that should I stay another night and leave Dubrovnik next day to go back to Sarajevo in the afternoon? That ways I will have 1.5 days. Also if I reach there by 7PM I will get to see the city lights and maybe the sunset?

Another question: which part of the city will be a good spot to stay. Most likely I will book through airbnb.

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
60,929 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

Stay near the Old Town in the Ploce area if possible....And for me I think its a great idea to spend another day there..I don't think you would regret that decision.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

Thanks so much. Do you have any self guided itinerary for 2 days?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
60,929 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

I think walking the walls is a must and maybe the cable car up Srdj to start. What are your interests?

Edited: 10 May 2018, 12:12
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

Culture and history, cuisine/food, Game of Thrones sites

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
60,929 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

Maybe a boat ride out to Lokrum also.

6. Re: 1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 May 2018, 10:05

Reply to: 1 or 2 days in Dubrovnik
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted