We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A cheapish place to stay in september

lancashire
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
A cheapish place to stay in september

Hi im arriving in September two people aged 50. could anyone recommend a place to stay without having to pay expensive fees at restaurants in the old town . Im thinking about cavtat or anywhere maybe an hour and half from the airport. its just I have heard and read that the old town and Lapad are quite expensive in comparison to smaller resorts.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: A cheapish place to stay in september

Have a look at apartments in Cavtat on booking.com. Prices shouldn't be ruinous in September.

London, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: A cheapish place to stay in september

I got a good deal on booking.com at villa voinic in cavtat and it has a pool. The owner owns restaurant ivan in the town so guests get discounts. I'm going back next week. Cavtat is 10 minute drive from the airport and beautiful. You can easily reach Dubrovnik by boat and bus quite cheaply and get water taxis to nearby islands. If you walk along past hotel cavtat towards the big all inclusive hotels there are cheaper bars and restaurants. Last time I went we bought litre carafes of local wine for about €8

Edited: 15 May 2018, 03:51
lancashire
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: A cheapish place to stay in september

Thanks ever so much for your advice.

Reply to: A cheapish place to stay in september
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted