We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Hi, we are planning a sailing trip from Dubrovnik to Split in August 2017. My husband and I are interested in taking a catamaran or a small boat from Dubrovnik to Split for 7 nights.

Has anyone sailed with yacht getaways? We would love some feedback please.

https://www.yachtgetaways.com

Many thanks,

Julie

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Split
Split
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
18 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Hi Juju008,

Just wondering if you ended up sailing with Yacht Getaways? I am looking at them for Greece in 2018, but can't find ANY reviews, apart from sponsored posts. They look great - but is it too good to be true?

Thank you =)

Edited: 30 July 2017, 15:44
Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Hi Juju008,

Just wondering if you ended up sailing with Yacht Getaways? I am looking at them for Greece in 2018, but can't find ANY reviews, apart from sponsored posts. They look great - but is it too good to be true?

Thank you =)

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Hi- I've sailed Greece 3 times now- have used www.greekseas.com - they are awesome!

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

,I’d be really interested to see if you found any other reviews or ended up booking them as I was looking too and couldn’t find anything but sponsored reviews and Facebook reviews seemed very targeted

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Hi, I'd be really interested to find out too! I actually just booked with them for 2018 and paid a deposit. I'm hoping that it will be okay! I looked into the company a bit more and they actually look like they're registered with the British Travel Association. They've also got an attached company, Medsailers which look like they've got a lot more reviews

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

HI all

We are also just booked for a Split - Dubrovnik trip with them in 2018. We heard about them through a mutual friend who had an EXCELLENT experience. They couldn't say enough about how it was an unforgettable trip.

Mentioned in this post
Split
Split
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Buenos Aires...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

HI! I just send them and email too! I want to go to Croatia in August 2018. But can’t decided between them and Med sailors...

I’m 30, from Argentina, and would go alone... Any suggestions?

Julie

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Brisbane, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Did you end up using them Karly? We are thinking is using them in August this year

9. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2018, 13:35

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways

Hi there, I'm also looking for independent reviews on Yacht Getaways - isn't it strange they're so hard to find... will have to cross fingers I guess!

Reply to: Sailing from Dubrovnik to Split - yacht getaways
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted