We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Panama City - This Week

Toronto
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Weather in Panama City - This Week

Okay... So I booked a week to check out Panama City from Wednesday the 17th.

Yes, I should have checked the weather before booking, but too late for that now!

I see rain & thunderstorms every day.

My question, does it actually rain all day and night? or is it a quick on and off kinda rain?

5 replies to this topic
6 posts
1. Re: Weather in Panama City - This Week

Off and on mostly, you won't be completely rained out lol

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
5,999 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Weather in Panama City - This Week

Any day of the year you’ll see the same internet weather forecast. But, in Panama, there are no weather reports in any newscasts. That’s because it’s too unpredictable and localized. That said, October and November have the most rainfall of any months. Unless you’re in the mountains, you probably won’t see continuous rain. In the city, it will pour heavily for 20 minutes to an hour, then the sun will come out and it will be hot and humid again. So, whatever the weather is when you step outside, just wait, it will soon change.

Edited: 14 October 2018, 01:26
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
71 posts
3. Re: Weather in Panama City - This Week

All day and night rainfalls don't happen too much. Like the DJ B stated, off and on, varying in duration and intensity throughout the day. And not very predictable. Many times it'll still feel real humid even hours after the rain stops.

There could be some sun, usually in the morning but then interrupted by cloudiness if not by rain.

Edited: 14 October 2018, 01:38
Toronto
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Weather in Panama City - This Week

Thank you guys, I kind of expected that's what it would be like, but wanted to be sure.

Caimito, Cuba
Level Contributor
21,303 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Weather in Panama City - This Week

Yesterday it rained in the morning and in the afternoon.

Today is sunny with blue skies.

Reply to: Weather in Panama City - This Week
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted