We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Hello Everybody!

What do you think about prices for hotels in Ukraine during Euro2012?

It seems they are too high, and i read in some newspaper many people are going to cancel their trip to Ukraine exactly because of high prices for accommodation.

11. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 March 2012, 03:35
Huddersfield...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

I am going for 8 days and wish i had not booked at all. Total Ripp Off !!!

3 of us booked otherwise i would have cancelled as a lot of England fans are and have done.

I have only just booked tickets for the France game but still not got any tickets for the Sweeden game in Kiev as yet although UEFA do have the 120 euro tickets available. Wont pay that much to watch a game.

We are now thinking of hiring a car and taking a tent and just pitching in a fiels somewhere.

Dont intend using UEFA camping site as its £180 for 3 nights in a bloody tent for 2 people.

Will just camp in a field somwhere. The Ukraine people have out priced the genuine football fans. Im in the England fans club and loads are returning their tickets not going.

Its the worst trip ive tried to organise ever. Hostel price have not just doubled but gone up 10 fold.

Glad i have not booked longer..

Skien, Norway
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Totally rip-off prices i every city in Ukraine. We bought tickets for the Ned- Ger match in Kharkiv, and the SWE-ENG in Kyiv, thinking there would be easy to find accomondations. I've searched for months, since dec., trying to find something. The cheapest I've found for one night is priced at 1800 euro, for at hotel within walking distance in Kharkiv. Not in my budget! Not easy to find anything in Poltova, Kyiv or Lviv either. Going to sell my tickest, and vistit only Poland instead.

Sorry Ukraine, but we wont be visiting during the Euro 2012 or in the future.

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Hi everyone!

It seems that there are low prices in Kharkiv and in Kiev as well now.

You can find nice accommodation in Kharkiv from 190 Euro/night in a hotel in the city.

Re Kiev - prices are also from about 150-190 Euro/night. hotels 3 star.

Re Donetsk - there is a big problem, because Donetsk doesnt have a lot of hotels, and almost all hotels are full. Those which are free - so expensive!!

Re Lviv - there was a lot of hotels available from 140 Euro/night even in city center.

Situation has changed a little bit.

But i dont think prices will be more low.

15. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 April 2012, 21:05
16. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Removed on: 21 April 2012, 08:35
17. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2012, 20:32
18. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Removed on: 22 April 2012, 18:05
19. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Removed on: 13 May 2012, 23:05
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Accommodation/ Euro 2012/prices

Hi Dave,

Sadly, no. As per the forum posting guidelines, "Self-promotion, advertisements, solicitation and SPAM are strictly prohibited" on TA forums tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…