We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitrovica

9 posts
Save Topic
Mitrovica

Hello,

I've planned to travel to Serbia, Belgrade this summer. I'm interested if I travel to north Mitrovica, will I meet Kosovo border police? thing is that I can enter to Serbia with my passport but if i enter to Kosovo, I need their visa. as I know north Mitrovica is controlled by Serbs. is tehre any border between other Serbia and Mitrovica?

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Mitrovica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2018, 18:37

9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mitrovica

I am from Georgia, which doesnt recognize Kosovo as a country. so Kosovo ha visa regime. Its very important for me if there will be Kosovo border police if i travel to north Mitrovica

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mitrovica

Carlo G, of course you will run into Kosovo border police because you're crossing border between two countries (Serbia and Kosovo). As Georgia hasn't recognized Kosovo, I guess you will need a Visa to enter Kosovo. Mitrovica is 60 Km far south from Kosovo - Serbia border crossing.

Reply to: Mitrovica
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted