We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundry facilities at the naviti

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
laundry facilities at the naviti

Can anyone advise me if there are laundry facilities at the naviti so I can do my own washing or do I have to rely upon the locals if so how much does it cost. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laundry facilities at the naviti

I assume it would be the same set up as at The Warwick. You leave your washing in a washing bag, someone collects it, does your laundry and bring it back all ironed. I cannot remember the cost , but it wasn't much.

Edited: 21 September 2010, 09:21
Level Contributor
393 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: laundry facilities at the naviti

Yep, as per Hawka. There's no coin operated laundry facilities at both resorts.

Alternatively, the locals can do it for you at a cheaper rate than the resort (Naviti). Just walk along the beach and you will find some huts that also do hair braiding and massages. Another place is across the road from the main gate....blue house that do all of the above as well.

3. Re: laundry facilities at the naviti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2011, 17:22
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka