We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Culture on the The Caves Tour???

QLD, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
26 reviews
Culture on the The Caves Tour???

I am trying to decide whether to spend a day doing The Caves Tour. I would like to see the caves rather than the waterfalls cause I have been to so many during my travels, but also want to see some culture. Does the cave tour allow you to see Fijian people like I have read about the Waterfall Tour?

QLD, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
26 reviews
11. Re: Culture on the The Caves Tour???

Sounds lovely, thank you....

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
12. Re: Culture on the The Caves Tour???

We did the Sigatoka River Safari when we were at the Shangri La in March this year. It is an excellent day trip that I highly recommend doing.

The Fijians are such a warm and friendly people. Not a problem with taking their photos, they love it, especially the kids.

Nola :)

Edited: 29 September 2010, 14:46
QLD, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
26 reviews
13. Re: Culture on the The Caves Tour???

On the Sigatoka River Safari, do you get to spend much time at the Sigatoka town either before or after the boat trip? Are there shops to buy gifts, etc?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
14. Re: Culture on the The Caves Tour???

We got to spend about half an hour before the boat ride, but only at one shop. It was full of the normally 'touristy' things, wooden kava bowls, carvings, clothing etc.

Nola :)

15. Re: Culture on the The Caves Tour???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka