We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of activities at Naviti Resort

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
cost of activities at Naviti Resort

Can anyone who has been to the Naviti recently advise me of how much the activities cost. I read somewhere that there is a cost for fish feeding, kyaking and so on. Is this true. We will be on the Resort in the second week of the school holidays

Thank you in advance of your answer it is muchly appreciated

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
199 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: cost of activities at Naviti Resort

Hi, when we were at the Naviti in May the fish feeding and the kayaking was free, also the windsurfing. There as a independent person who has activities that cost but we didn't do any of these.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: cost of activities at Naviti Resort

Bula

Non motorized activities are usually free at most resorts it is a while since we stayed at the Naviti we had the all-inclusive package and never paid for anything

Dave

Melbourne
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: cost of activities at Naviti Resort

Hi stupid woman, we will also be at Naviti second week of school holidays, we are family of four, kids ages - boy 11 and girl 8,

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
199 posts
65 reviews
4. Re: cost of activities at Naviti Resort

Hi, As stated in my other post, we were at the Naviti in May,and Not all of the non motorized activites were free. For example they charged for the paddle boats and I also think for the hobbiecats.

We also stayed at another resort after the Naviti and they also charged for these non motorized activites

Bindii76
Level Contributor
136 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: cost of activities at Naviti Resort

We too will be there in the second week of the holidays - a boy aged 9, girl aged 5. We are going with a group of friends who also have children of similar age!

6. Re: cost of activities at Naviti Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka