We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

Canberra
3 posts
Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

Hi Everyone - my partner and I are traveling to fiji in a month or so and staying a Rydges Hideaway.

Our flight doesn't get in until 6.45pm ish and I was wondering what the best (cheapest) way to get to Rydges at that time of night?

Also we are flying back early in the morning, think it is a 8am flight - does anyone know what the best value transport is to get from Rydges to the airport that early in the morning? And what time we'll need to leave??

Thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

This previous post might help you:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g667476-i11836-…

Nola :)

Canberra
3 posts
2. Re: Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

Hi,

Thanks for that - does anyone have some recent information - especially about getting to and from these late and early flights?

Thanks

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

Hi, you won't have a problem taking a taxi from the airport- takes around 1 hour or slightly longer. Maybe around FJD$100. The cheapest way is by coach but you will have to check on timtable. If u email the hotel they may have some info for u

Edited: 22 August 2010, 11:36
Canberra
3 posts
4. Re: Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

Hi Blaze,

Thanks for the reply - good to know taxi's aren't super expensive. I emailed the hotel a week or so ago and haven't heard back from them so I thought I'd ask here.

Has anyone had any experience catching buses to and from these flights? The timetables I can find on the web indicate they won't be available.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

I'd take a taxi as you'll get there quicker. I have the phone no of 2 drivers- let me know if u want it

6. Re: Transfers to Rydges Hideaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka