We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding

Tauranga, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
7 helpful votes
Wedding

Hi everyone, we looking at getting married somewhere in this country. Can anyone give me some reccomendations of resorts to have it at? Please and thanks

4 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
8,211 posts
298 reviews
191 helpful votes
1. Re: Wedding

Many of the resorts have chapels try the Shangri-la Fijian Resort on the Coral coast. It can accommodate many of your guests.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
41 reviews
82 helpful votes
2. Re: Wedding

Hi Beniece from NZ - Hopefully you are a member of Facebook - if so join (free) the site 'I was Married in Fiji' heaps and heaps of information, and you can get it done for you, what is legally required etc. Lots of photographs of different wedding venues in Fiji, food, flowers, everything you need to know. Many of the resorts (mainland and the Islands) organise weddings.

Edited: 12 October 2018, 17:27
Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
6,234 posts
9 reviews
41 helpful votes
3. Re: Wedding

Welcome to the forum beniecedouch, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Fiji is a wonderful choice for you wedding. We have witnessed a couple. They were beautifully done, and very romantic. With so many resorts to chose from, would help to offer suggestions, if you could give a little more information. Number of guests, and will there be children? Approximate budget?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
23 posts
66 reviews
29 helpful votes
4. Re: Wedding

I got married at the Outrigger in their chapel and it is stunning. The staff were amazing too, nothing was too much trouble. We are returning next month for another wedding there, for friends who met at our wedding.

Reply to: Wedding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nadi
Recent Conversations