We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mud pools

Level Contributor
58 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Mud pools

Hi all,

We are staying a few nights at plantation, a few nights at the westin and a few nights at shangrila on coral coast. My 7 year old is desperate to have a mud bath. Can anyone suggest whether it is better to plan this while at denaura or at the coral coast, just from a distance point of view.

Also, does anyone know of suggested horse riding tours that might be worth doing?

Thank you so much

Sharon

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mud pools

The mud pools are north of Nadi airport, near the Land of the Sleeping Giant, so easier to get to from Denarau.

Just remember there's basic facilities

LTB

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,336 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mud pools

Have a look at the following links. One has information on the mud pools, as well as other suggestions of what to do around Nadi. The other has information on a village/waterfall tour on horseback, and other tours on the Coral Coast

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294331-c134922/Fiji:…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294331-i883-k3378…

Edited: 30 June 2011, 11:00
Level Contributor
58 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mud pools

thank you so much, just picked up my fijian $, and I am so excited! first Fiji trip, but I am like a little kid in a candy store, I just cant wait, even counting down the sleeps.

thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions.

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,336 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mud pools

You're welcome. Glad to help. Suggest taking a small first aid kit, with bandaids, anti-itch spray, waterproof bandaids, antiseptic cream for cleaning cuts, and any medicines you think you might need. The following link has other suggestions of what to bring with you.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294331-c134773/Fiji:…

Am sure you will have a fabulous time in Fiji.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,661 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mud pools

The mud pools are so much fun, for people of all ages. Your hotel can arrange the trip for you. For the young and young at heart!!!

Have a great holiday.

6. Re: Mud pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 08:17