We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo 26 year old male - where to stay

San Diego
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Solo 26 year old male - where to stay

I'm looking into going to Fiji in early July by myself. I'm 26 years old and looking to meet other travelers my age while out there. Any recommendations on which island and what resort to stay at? I've been told that I should stay on Mana Island, is this true? I'm looking to have the option of being actve (hiking, etc.), relaxing at a beach and also party. I would appreciate any advice...

Fiji
Level Contributor
469 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo 26 year old male - where to stay

Are you talking about the back packers resort on Mana? I haven't been, but I hear they have a night club. The resort is very basic, so if you want a party island with a few more facilities, Beachcomber is the original party island in Fiji. Beachcomber is very small though, so if you want to be more active (and see more of fiji) you can hop on the yasawa flier and check out the yasawas. You should check out awesome adventures' website for more options.

San Diego
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo 26 year old male - where to stay

I was just told by another friend that Beachcomber would be a good place to stay. It doesn't look like the Beachcomber Island Resort received very good reviews. Have you stayed there before?

3. Re: Solo 26 year old male - where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 19:18