We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Canberra, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Hi all,

Heading on a last minute trip to the Pearl Pacific Resort in pacific harbour next week and need to arrage for transport there from the international airport.

I have looked at a few private companies, but they seems to be pretty expensive.

I was thinking about just getting a taxi, but im not sure how safe they are, or if they will even go that far from the air port, as its about a 2.5 hour trip apparently.

Any recomendations?

There are only two of us, and we are hoping to get something for about $50 or $60 each return if possible.

thanks for your help :)

18 replies to this topic
Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

A single taxi fare (one way) to Pacific Harbour is approximately $FJD200-220.Domestic buses run from outside the airport terminal to Pacific Harbour every hour but it is a long trip stopping all along the way. Express buses do run and this might be the way to go depending upon your time of arrival. Log on to www.pacifictransport.com.fj for the timetable.

Canberra, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Thanks for your help!

I did see the pacific trnasport busses and i sent them an email and tried to call them however never heard anything back so i was worried they may have gone out of business. Do you know if you have to book in advance for their service or can you just turn up on the day?

thankyou!!!!!!

Edited: 05 June 2017, 16:42
Singapore
Level Contributor
329 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

I used a driver who charged me around 100-120 FJD one way for the whole car. Thats far and away the cheapest quote I got. PM me if you need his details

Other than the Coral Sun bus (which has been renamed), you can take the Sunbeam or Pacific buses which run pretty regularly on the Queens Road in the direction from the Airport to Sigatoka, the Coral Coast, Pacific Harbour and Suva. The buses will stop at Pacific Harbour- just have to let the bus driver know you are getting off there. The cost is just FJD17 i believe per pax one way.

Check out the bus timetable posted by BeachHouse resort in the Coral Coast

www,fijibeachouse.com/fiji-bus-time-tables/.

Or also the timetables posted by Airport Fiji: www.airportsfiji.com/nat_public_buses.php

If you are really adventurous, apart from the buses there are shared minibuses/vans which ply the Queens Road on the direction towards Suva and can stop at Pacific Harbour too.. I would recommend this option if your luggage is not that big.They charge around the same as the buses.and there are many of these plying the roads so you don't have to wait long. You can flag these down at the Nadi Airport bus stop as well. We used this mode of transport quite a few times and had a hoot chatting with the locals.

Edited: 06 June 2017, 00:40
Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Be careful using the mini buses, most are illegal and should an accident occur your travel insurance might refuse to pay.

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Hi there can you give me your pm details so I could get info on taxi driver you used. Thank you

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Please can you give me information on the taxi driver you used. We leave this Saturday. Thank you

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Hi, can i also have the details for the driver as well?

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Ooh no you would pay 120 dollars cheapest rate! We went and used Benjamin phone number 6799940679. That was from Nz.

Wanaka, New Zealand
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

Hi cannot be confirmed that your post indicates that number is for a private driver (Benjamin) For traveling in his own car to get from Nadi to a pacific harbour. What price should we expect and this would be for me and my partner and 9 mth old son in our baby seat.

Do you think Benjamin would be suitable for this?

Appreciate any advice

Regards

Matthew

Wanaka

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour

120 dollars one way. That's cheap compared to anyone else. Believe me we looked! Just wattsap him and he will confirm price for you

Reply to: Transport from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted