We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Platters

South Island, New...
Level Contributor
89 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Platters

Hi,

I've seen there is a business called Island Platters that can deliver a platter to your accommodation. Has anyone used them? do you recommend them? Or is there another business you would recommend?

4 replies to this topic
Auckland
Level Contributor
82 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Platters

Hi Philange :) I would totally recommend the breakfast platter - we had one delivered while there earlier this year and it was delicious. So nice that I took a photo which I will try to add for you. Beautiful homemade pastries, yoghurt and muesli and one of the best omelettes ever with all the trimmings. Found it to be great value for money and Jen is lovely to deal with and delivers on time. Quite honestly my mouth is watering just thinking about it lol.

Cheers

Felicity

South Island, New...
Level Contributor
89 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Platters

Thanks so much, that is what I wanted to hear! I saw the breakfast one on the website and thought it looked amazing, but wanted to see if anyone had tried it before ordering. I'll go send an email! :)

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
2,003 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Platters

Those dinner platters are amazing! I've not had one but my daughter had them twice while staying at Magic reef. Definitely get one!!

Palmerston North...
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Platters

What a great idea, have been looking at different options for a celebration. Have emailed cor prices, etc. thanks!

Reply to: Platters
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted