We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inca Tours Australia

Brisbane
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Inca Tours Australia

Has anyone had experience with the Inca Tours company in Australia - either with a total package from Australia or their packaged tours in South America?

And also Peregrine - same query as above.

Australia
Level Contributor
167 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inca Tours Australia

Hi Jayqueue - we are currently booked with them for a personalised tour in September. To date have found them excellent to deal with and very accommodating to find the best way to cater for our individual needs. I had many changes of itinerary before I settled on a final one and Alecia was excellent in providing me with different options.

We look forward to continued good service when we are dealing with their local on ground providers.

June

Brisbane
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inca Tours Australia

Thanks so much June - that's great to know.

3. Re: Inca Tours Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 April 2012, 05:05
Northcote, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Inca Tours Australia

Hello, I have also booked a tour with them in September. So far I am not happy with a last-minute hotel change for a lower quality hotel. Which tour are you doing? Have you heard anything else about them?

Edited: 29 August 2012, 10:10
Campbelltown...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inca Tours Australia

Hello,

I'm considering this company for a tour next year. Now that you are back, any comments on their arrangements and how everything went?

Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
167 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inca Tours Australia

Hi

We have been back for one month today. Looking back we have many wonderful memories of some amazing places that we saw. My husband was ill for some of the time (respiratory infection) which put a dampener on things but we were still able to complete most of our itinerary.

All organisation by Inca Tours ran like clockwork. All local guides(bar one)

were excellent as were the drivers. Transfers, times etc were all adhered to and if we wanted to change itinerary, guides were quite happy to do so.

The one guide, who we didn't particularly like,was very business like, efficient and informative but lacking in personality - he might have thought we were the same!

Hotels were all well located and of a good standard with upgrades provided on two occasions.

I couldn't fault the organisation done by Inca Tours and would use them again.

June

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inca Tours Australia

My friend and I have just come back from a 29 day tailor-made tour of South America which was organised by Inca Tours. Alecia from Inca Tours worked very hard putting the itinerary together according to our requirements. Everything ran like clockwork and the hotels and local tour operators were of a very high standard. Inca Tours are experts when it comes to touring South America and use excellent local operators. We particularly loved our Galapagos cruise on board Galapagos Legend. My family were concerned that we were not going on an organised tour, but our tailor-made tour was much better in my opinion, and we were met and looked after every step of the way and did exactly what we wanted. We had a fantastic holiday and thoroughly recommend Inca Tours.

Campbelltown...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inca Tours Australia

Thanks Jun0 and kangaroo66,

We've booked with Inca tours and Alecia has been wonderful so far. Looking forward to our tailor made trip in September.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Inca Tours Australia

I agree with all the accolades for Inca Tours (Australia) and ditto June's comments - can't fault the organisation. An independent tour in peak holiday season in South America was put together for two old-timers by the calm and unflappable Justine and it all worked seamlessly. A big tick in the 'highly recommended' box!

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Inca Tours Australia

Has anyone used Inca Tours for a trip to colonial Mexico?