We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayahuasca near Iquitos

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
27 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Ayahuasca near Iquitos

Hi guys...for who's interested in meet some good, not expensive, original and authentic shamans near Iquitos..I was there 2 months ago and I took the medicine with two I can recommend you there. It was my 3rd time there! The first is a woman, her name is Otilia, she's quite known around there, I meet her 2 years ago in my first time in iquitos and she's very interesting person, very sweet and dedicated to her work.

The other is a man called Luis. They're different but both interesting in their work...she lives in the city but has a land at 50 kms from iquitos in a beautiful place in the middle of the jungle, Luis lives in the jungle with his family but just at the opposite side of the city...if you want more information send me an email and I give you the contacts.

They're not expensive like the "turistic shamans"...and I think they're more deep and wise...have a nice trip!!!

my mail: ale_dei (at) yahoo.it

Alessandro :)

cusco
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ayahuasca near Iquitos

But if in Cusco I highly recommend Wahca Wayna Apu Healing Centre.

wahca@hotmail.com tel# 984554300

They are also recommended by the south american explorers www.saexplorers.org

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ayahuasca near Iquitos

i also reccomend that you look at what josh rogan /'#/?says about hemp,dmt and marijuana on u tube,as well as terence mk kenna.basically you can get the ayahuasca info and products and do it yourself . it is not necessary to go to a curandero ,etc to get your connection with the higher spirits,etc.having said that ,if it's not gonna cost you more than say 30 dollars then i'd say go for it...any more expensive..then this is a business venture.,.not the real peru///the plants cost nothing,and real shamen,curanderos aren't interested in making money.chris.

3. Re: Ayahuasca near Iquitos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2012, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Iquitos