We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camera charging

1 post
camera charging

What do i need to charge a cannon tsi camera in cuzco

5 replies to this topic
Wilmington, Delaware
1 post
1. Re: camera charging

spare batteries of solar charger best option

Umeå
Destination Expert
for Leh
Level Contributor
6,471 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: camera charging

Double check that your charger is marked 110/220 V . Decide if you want to bring a adapter ( flat pins to round ). If you start to travel more and/or have several different batteries to charges think of buying a universal charger ( which also gives an extra USB port) .

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
694 posts
314 reviews
3. Re: camera charging

I think you're ok. Most chargers for electronics can handle 110/220 V, but check anyway. It should tell you or go online to check.

Kendrick, Idaho
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: camera charging

I brought an adapter for the plugs in South America and just plugged in my charger. I also brought a battery pack charger thing to recharge our camera on the Inca Trail.

r c
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
9,651 posts
1 review
5. Re: camera charging

welcome,

as mentioned look at the battery charger that came with your camera. If its dual voltage all you need is a PLUG ADAPTER.

some unsolicited advise. If you are going to travel MORE in the future, consider getting a SPARE battery or more so you dont have to charge as often or worry about having your battery give up in the middle of the day.

Every cameras battery will only take so many shots ard or movie combos before they give up. You should know this number or approximate number and then go from there. If you take alot of pics, then calculate that into your battery purchase too.

good luck

Reply to: camera charging
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted