We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchair in Pucon

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
16 reviews
Wheelchair in Pucon

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone had any information about visiting Pucon in a wheelchair? E.g. any good hotels/apartments to stay with wheelchair access? Information about accessibility for an electric wheelchair around the town, national parks, and other sites? Thanks.

Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: Wheelchair in Pucon

Hello Nicole,,,,Pucon have good hotels and I believe it is no any problems to go there by a person in a wheelchair. You must make the arrangements with a private transfer to go to Viilarica Vulcano,and to the hot spring hotels and National Park.....Some excursions could be difficult to do,,,,but in general you can visit many nice places,,,,,it you need any specific information you can ask here in the forum and i will answer you again,,, best regards,,,Arturo

2. Re: Wheelchair in Pucon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2018, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Pucon
Recent Conversations