We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best trekking/outdoor activities in mid-may

San Francisco...
1 post
Best trekking/outdoor activities in mid-may

Hello!

I will be spending 8 days in Santiago in the middle of May 2017 and I'm thinking about taking a ~3 day trip down to Pucon. I'm trying to figure out if there will be enough to do to make the trip worth it.

I'm interested in outdoor activities (long treks). Will Villarrica definitely be shut down for hiking in mid May? I'm thinking about spending 1/2 day at Termas Geometricas, but would like to fill another 2 days with cheaper outdoor activities.

Does anyone have any suggestions for other fun activities that would be available in this season?

(FYI, I'm age 25 and will be traveling with my sister who is 22)

Thanks!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
8,264 posts
400 reviews
1. Re: Best trekking/outdoor activities in mid-may

Look at the weather forecast first and only go to Pucon if it is not too bad. You could hike in PN Huerquehue and possibly the Rio Turbio waterfalls.

2. Re: Best trekking/outdoor activities in mid-may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2017, 09:56
3. Re: Best trekking/outdoor activities in mid-may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2018, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Pucon
Recent Conversations