We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage Lost Tiger airways

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Baggage Lost Tiger airways

Has anyone experience baggage lost with tiger airways?

My friend fly with Tiger TR 2983 from Guangzhou to SIN and TR 2272 SIN-CGK on July 10th 2013.

She has 2 checked in bags, but unfortunately when she arrived Jakarta, she lost one of her bag.

According to Jakarta airport, bag lost in Singapore (during transit)

She called tiger in Jakarta, but the officer there can not help anything because they said they only do ticketing.

I help her to call Tiger in Singapore, but officer there said they cannot help me and give me Singapore lost and found phone number. I called the no they gave and good respond I received from the officer there. He told me that maybe the bag still in Guangzhou because of security reason. Normally if they found laptop's battery, they will need to check the bag. And he sent us authorization letter to authorize Guangzhou station to dispose away dangerous item.

But the problem, when the owner of the bag still in Guangzhou, they didn't call her to check her bag and what is dangerous item? laptop charger consider as dangerous item??

My friend sent email to tiger email address that she found in tiger website and also to address that given by Jakarta airport. But sad to say, all bounced back! wrong address!

Until today 14/07/2013, no news about the bag.

Really frustrated, why tiger cannot help us anything when we bought and paid everything to tiger.

1. Re: Baggage Lost Tiger airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 15:17