We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late night food around The Fullerton

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Late night food around The Fullerton

I will be arriving on a late night flight and I wont be getting to the Fullerton Hotel until 11pm I was wondering if there is any restaurants around the area that will still be serving food and drinks

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late night food around The Fullerton

It'll be better for you to have your meals in the airport before heading to your hotel.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late night food around The Fullerton

Oh sure there are plenty of food options at that hour at the airport and around Fullerton hotel. Overeasy at 1 Fullerton will have food and drinks.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late night food around The Fullerton

Fullerton is just walking distance to Clark Quay (15 minutes stroll), and you would get a lot of restaurants options there that would be open until after midnight. Boat Quay is nearer, if you want to grab a beer or two. There is an Indochine restaurant branch (popular among locals; just alright for me) right beside Asian Civilisations Museum, and it's open until 12:30 am on Saturdays and Fridays - you can skip desserts, I guess?

Cheers.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,429 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late night food around The Fullerton

Some stalls at LaPaSat are open around the Clock. The satay stalls there start winding down around midnight though. 5-8 min walk up the road.

Singapore
Level Contributor
291 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late night food around The Fullerton

Around Fullerton, if you do not want to pay restaurant prices, then Lau Pa Sat is a good call. If not, the Maxwell market which is a cheap 10 minutes taxi ride away has very nice porridge and fried beancurd that is open late at night.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Late night food around The Fullerton

You'll never get hungry in Singapore anywhere you are.

7. Re: Late night food around The Fullerton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 03:16