We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi to zoo

christchurch
Level Contributor
37 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
taxi to zoo

hi anyone have idea of taxi fare to zoo from orchard rd off peak,its quite a way i think,thanks paul

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi to zoo

gothere.sg/…20Zoo

christchurch
Level Contributor
37 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi to zoo

thank you shuang that is an amazing web site.all the best paul

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi to zoo

You are most welcomed. Have fun planning, and hope you will have (or are having) a wonderful time in Singapore.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,794 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi to zoo

While its quite a way, taxi is the best way to get to the zoo in my experience - you want to be there early to see as much as you can before it gets hot and taxis are quicker than the MRT/bus combination by a factor of 3-5 depending on route - and at just over 15SGD its not hugely expensive - especially if there's more than one person.

I'd even take the peak time hit actually to make sure I got there early to get started round.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,390 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi to zoo

taxisingapore.com/external/…

Singapore Taxi Fare Calculator

christchurch
Level Contributor
37 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi to zoo

thank you for that,i think you could be right,sorry for late reply.we dont go till may but i like to check ahead.take it easy,paul

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,390 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi to zoo

you`re welcome.

Happy planning!

Leatherhead, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi to zoo

We have just got back from Singapore and used Bushub.com.sing (also known as Saex I think.) They offer return coach trips, pick ups at various hotels, with tickets to the zoo and night safari. The price was very reasonable and the service excellent. We phoned them the day before we wanted to go, they took our name and the tickets were ready for us with the coach driver whom we paid. Worth taking a look.

9. Re: taxi to zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 19:31