We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changi Air Port Lounges

Norcross, Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Changi Air Port Lounges

I will be arriving T4 at 12:10AM for a cruise. The cruise line reps will not arrive until 9AM for my transfer to the ship. I understand I will pass through customs/immigrations and collect my bag. At that point what are my options to pass time until meeting the cruise line reps. Are there lounges on this side of the TSA and Immigrations point? Or, would it be better to find a hotel using the shuttle for $9 and make my way to the ship on my own since I don't need to be at the ship until around 3PM? Are there any options I've overlooked?

5 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,502 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changi Air Port Lounges

Better to get a hotel for the night. In the morning, explore Marina Bay and Gardens By The Bay which are in the vicinity of the cruise terminal.

Edited: 12 May 2018, 22:33
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,502 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changi Air Port Lounges

Pls book your hotel in advance.

Edited: 12 May 2018, 22:36
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,680 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changi Air Port Lounges

>> Are there lounges on this side of the TSA and Immigrations point?

The Haven

>> Are there any options I've overlooked?

Air side transit hotel. Don't go through immigration/customs when you arrive. Instead head for the transit hotel. In the morning, go through immigration/customs and claim bags at the same terminal as you arrived.

I have done this many times.

The advantage is a better sleep, but at a fraction of the cost of a hotel. And you can still get the cruise ship rep's service the next day.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,502 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Changi Air Port Lounges

OP can't access the transit hotels as they are located in T1-3 and he lands at T4.

The Haven is in T3 and is pretty expensive given the number of hours OP has. http://www.thehaven.com.sg/pricelist.php

Edited: 13 May 2018, 08:06
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,502 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Changi Air Port Lounges

Unlike T1-T3, T4 is separate and only passengers with a valid onward boarding pass can access the shuttle bus in the transit area to T4 (which he needs to do to claim his luggage).

Reply to: Changi Air Port Lounges
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted