We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Surat, India
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Guys we are indian family. 4 adults and my 1 yr kid.

Arriving on 22nd oct 7am.heading straight to 4n royal cruise.(4.30pm cruises)

Back to singapore city on 26th 8am.

here the work begins..

I have 5 days for city.. out of which 1 day is reserved for MBS.so i have 4 days to cover following places;

City tour

Night safari

River safari(CAN BE SKIPPED)

Zoo

J.bird park(can be skipped)

GBTB

USS

S.Island

Guys help me how to fix all these places between 26th-31st.(any 1 day reserved for MBS)

My return flight is on 31st 7pm.(atleast till 4pm this day can also be used)

Which activity should be kept on which date and what time??

Also considering weekend on 27&28 which means crowded USS & S.ISLAND...

I'm confusedddddd...!!!

34 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
176 reviews
1. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Doing Zoo and Night Safari on the same day can be quite a tiring day. You can consider doing one day at the Zoo and a another with River Safari + NS or JBP + NS

As for USS, the park will be holding their Halloween Horror Nights event in October Thurs-Sundays . The park closes earlier and there will be a lot of structures around the park. here’s an idea of what the park may look like in the daytime https:/…

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Didn't you have a previous thread here where many of us already gave you suggestions on your itinerary? In fact, you also said you are considering staying in singapore first and doing the cruise on the few days instead. So what happened between then and now? See your previous thread below.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g29…

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,356 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

It is better to stick to the same thread to avoid other members repearing the same advice and prevent other members from stumbling across the outdated thread and contributing there.

If the city tour is provided by the tour operator, you have to find out how long it takes and what time it starts.

Edited: 11 May 2018, 10:39
Surat, India
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Thanks gum...

And,teebs_minxbaby

I havent still able to finalize my daywise itinerary...

Also my flights arent flexible so will have to start with cruise itself...

I thought ur expert advise will make me plan my holiday in best manner... but still u guys think asking again is sheer time wastage.. then i am really sorry guys..😐

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,356 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

What I meant was you could have continued posting on the itinerary thread you had started instead of starting a new one. It keeps all the information in one place.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

What we are saying is that you should continue with the posts in your previous thread. It will be easier for everyone to refer to what has already been posted there and keeps all the information in 1 place.

Like right now, without referring to your previous post, I don't even know what is the difference between the attractions in your previous post and those you have listed now. And based on the attractions you have listed, have you booked any from your agent?

I'm not sure why but I always get the feeling that you want to book everything in India before coming over.

Surat, India
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Teebs... yes my family is having the opinion to book all activities on prior basis.. as my parents are senior citizen (cant walk alot)also i ve 14 months old baby..(hard to carry all the time in lap) so it would be easier to roam if all bookings done rather than finding taxi or MRT or walking in search of transpotation.. also it would save time to buy tickets on counters..

Though it has got its own disadvantages.. #we will be fixed in cooked schedule #climate changes can hamper or outing #no flexibility in sightseeing...

Thats the reason i wanna book on prior basis...

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
8. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

If you are going to book your itinerary from a travel agent in India, then would you need to let them have a pick up and drop off time for your attractions or is the pick up and drop off times fixed by them? Or is transport between attractions not included?

Anyway, for your attractions to be split into 4 days, probably this is what you can do. You can only do 2 of the wildlife parks and the various doable options in a single day are listed for you.

1) City tour, GBTB

2) J.bird park, Night safari/ Zoo, River safari/ River Safari, Night Safari

3) USS

4) S.Island

Edited: 11 May 2018, 18:25
Surat, India
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
9. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Teebs. .. i'll have to give them what all attractions I want to do and on which day (that's what I have asked from you guys) .. then they(travel agents) will give me time slots of pick up and drop... (max. Liberty is of 15-20 minutes up/down )...

And yes all transportation costs included along with activity fare...

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,356 posts
22 reviews
10. Re: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊

Well, if they just drop you off there and aren't taking you through the attraction, you may not be saving the time you think you are. For some attractions, buying tickets from third parties may mean having to queue to exchange the voucher for the actual ticket.

Reply to: Your 5 mints. Can make my 5 days😊
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted