We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
402 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel

We will be visiting Singapore for 16 days in February, but due to the high cost of breakfast in the hotel which would add around S$700 to our stay, I am looking for suggestions as to where I may find a reasonable priced breakfast (under S$10 pp) within 10 minutes or so walk from the hotel.

Though I like to eat like a local for the rest of the day, I prefer a western style breakfast, but if nothing is available, I would consider most other options.

5 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel

Refer to this thread https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g29…

A ful Western style breakfast is generally not cheap and the Robertson Quay area is not cheap.

Edited: 17 December 2017, 12:34
2. Re: Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 December 2017, 13:06
Edited: 17 December 2017, 13:06

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel

Or you can walk to Great World City. It has a food court in the basement (Not sure of there is Western food; even if there is, they may not open so early) and SaladStop!, McDonalds, Artisan Boulangerie and Cedele on Level 1.

foodjunction.com/outlets/singapore-outlets/…

Edited: 17 December 2017, 13:07
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
402 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel

My 'fall back' option is McDonalds on Kim Seng Rd, though I want to avoid it for most of the time. I've also considered Tiong Bahru Market and Havelock Food Centre, but know little about them other than their location on a map.

It doesn't need to be a full blown sit-down meal, but just something to start the day.

Singapore
Level Contributor
277 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel

You're in Singapore, please go local!

Go to Tiong Bahru market or Chinatown Food Court/Complex. There is a ton of food to choose from. Whichever store has a queue, it probably is good... Or just ask around, I'm sure friendly locals will be willing to point you to which store is famous.

Reply to: Breakfast near Furama Riverfront Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted