We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Singapore

Pune, India
8 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Singapore

Please suggest better hotel out of these hotels for Indians

Marrison@Desker

Hotel 81 Dickson

Hotel Claremont Singapore

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
21,709 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Singapore

Hello,

I'm not exactly sure what you want and need in a hotel, so it's difficult to say which is best for you. Have you typed each hotel name into the search box at the top of this page and read it's reviews by recent guests, and looked at photos they took? You can then see if people from India recently wrote reviews and maybe that will help you decide if it may suit you too.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Singapore

Hotel 81 Dickson is quite cheap, though not exactly in little India. You will find quite a few Vegan eats near to hotel.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Singapore

To be exact, these eats are near to Hotel 81 Dickson

Komala Vilas Vegetarian Restaurant (7am – 10.30pm) 12 Buffalo Road Tel: 62933664

Gokul Vegetarian (Little Expensive, but nice) (10.30am to 1030pm) 19 Upper Dickson Road, Little India, PURE Veg. Some food will be written Chicken, but it will be Pure Veg.

As you always take Indian food, why dont you try the local food. I would suggest you a little eatery, which serves great Non-Indian Vegetarian food. This cafe ranks as one of the most special eateries in Singapore.

Veggie Cottage Cafe, Pure Veg. Non Indian. Tue-Fri 11am-8.45pm, Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11am-4pm. Closed Monday and last Sunday of the month. Ph: 67856771. Address: 13 Dalhousie Lane (Opp to: the Verge.)

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,970 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Singapore

KAPIL123456789, hello

Honestly I would not pick any of those for myself, nor recommend them for my close friends. If your choice stands only like that (say an offer in the package tour), you have to read the reviews and make your own decision.

5. Re: Hotels in Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2017, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Sentosa Island