We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal studios rides for 5 year old

8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Universal studios rides for 5 year old

Will USS have enough rides for a 5 year old? I am planning to visit in October with my kids and would like to know if there would be enough to keep him entertained for 1 full day.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,400 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal studios rides for 5 year old

Yes plenty. If he is tall enough he can go on all the rides.

Singapore
Level Contributor
803 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal studios rides for 5 year old

My 6 yo can ride everything other than Battlestar and The Mummy. Other than rides, there are also shows. FYI October is their Halloween Horror Night event, so the park has generally shorter hours (till 6pm) and the decorations and structures are usually left around the place so the park will look a little different.

3. Re: Universal studios rides for 5 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2017, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Sentosa Island