We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentosa island

Islamabad, Pakistan
Level Contributor
18 posts
Sentosa island

Hello ! Can anyone tell if halal food is available on sentosa island ? We are planning to visit in a day or two ..if its not then kindly notify as we are going there with kids so we would have to take along our food

Thankyou for helping !

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,205 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Sentosa island

Hello,

Yes, there are. Here's a list

http://www.halaltag.com/location/247?page=1

2 posts
2. Re: Sentosa island

HI.. It's will be my first time and I'm planning to go to Sentosa Island.I've read from the previous post that there is an Island Entrance Fee..

If we are staying in Chinatown, what's the quickest way to get into Sentosa Island?

If we will be entering Sentosa Island via MRT/LRT, where can we pay the sentosa island entrance fee and how much will it be per person?

thanks..

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,205 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Sentosa island

Hi ian c,

There are various ways to get to Sentosa . Refer to link

sentosa.com.sg/Plan-Your-Visit/getting-around

The fastest way is to take a taxi. There is a flat gantry fee and this varies depending on time but it covers admission for all passengers.

I assume you are travelling solo. The cheapest way is to take the NE line from Chinatown station to HarbourFront and then walk via the Broadwalk to Sentosa. Admission is $1/pax but is free now until 31 Dec 2016.

If you want to take the mrt/Sentosa Express to Sentosa, from HarbourFront station walk to VivoCity and go to Lobby L, level 3. Take the Sentosa Express at $4 ( including admission fee) . Note transportation (Sentosa bus, beach tram and Sentosa express ) on the island is free.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14,318 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Sentosa island

If you ask the taxi to drop you off at a Resort World Sentosa, there is no Island entry fee.

A taxi is the same price or less foe 2 people compared to the MRT/ Sentosa Express and a lot quicker.

2 posts
5. Re: Sentosa island

thanks for the information..it's very useful...

Islamabad, Pakistan
Level Contributor
18 posts
6. Re: Sentosa island

Thankyouu

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2,062 posts
7. Re: Sentosa island

There are many places where you can find food in Sentosa so not to worry unless you have dietary constraints.

8. Re: Sentosa island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2017, 14:17