We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentosa on a Sunday

Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sentosa on a Sunday

Hi All,

Our schedule only permits us to visit the Sentosa island on a Sunday, w/c includes a visit to Universal Studios. Since a lot of reviews have warned us about the long queues, will the ff itinerary be sufficient?

PS. We are 6 in the family, and my parents are not going to ride most of the roller coaster rides. I'm still leaning on not buying the express pass as it is too expensive for us.

Sunday (August 14, 2016)

7:30 MRT

9:00 - be at Universal Studios entrance

10:00 - 01:00 Universal Studios

1:00 - 2:00 SEA Aquarium

2:00 - 3:00 Lunch

3:00 - 6:00 Madamme Tussauds

6:00 - 8:00 back to Universal Studios

Are SEA Aquarium, Madamme Tussauds and USS near each other?

Would really appreciate any advise on this. Thanks so much!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentosa on a Sunday

Hi,

Both USS and Sea Aquarium are under RWS, while Madame Tussad in Imbiah Area. If enjoy walking, can walk to Imbiah. Else, can take bus or train, all included. You can see details from the link below.

sentosa.com.sg/Portals/0/pdfs/island-map.pdf

If long queue in USS, might take some time on queing. So, might need to adjust the visit plan in USS on actual day, depend on the situation. For Sea Aquarium, one hour maybe a bit rush according to my own experience (maybe i spent too much time on looking each species).

2. Re: Sentosa on a Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 July 2016, 22:35
LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentosa on a Sunday

USS on a Sunday will be more like 10.00-1.00 USS, 1.00-2.00 lunch, 2.00-6.00 USS 6.00-7.00 Dinner and 7.00-.8.00 USS.

SEA Aqaurium and Museum is a good 3 hours minimum. No need to get there that early. 9.30 should be plenty if you have to buy tickets. 10--20min is enough time to reach Sentosa from most hotels by taxi. 2 taxis will be cheaper and a lot faster than MRT/Sentosa express for 6 people.

Edited: 21 July 2016, 17:26
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentosa on a Sunday

Thank you all.. very helpul. I'll revisit my plan.

Wrexham, UK
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentosa on a Sunday

One other problem with your plan. On August 14th, USS will close at 6pm, not 8pm. See rwsentosa.com/Homepage/…VisitorInfo

6. Re: Sentosa on a Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2017, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Sentosa Island