We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass online or offline?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
27 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Buy Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass online or offline?

Hi,

I'm going to be using the Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass for our visit there next week but just wondering whether I should buy it online or just pick it up once we get there (we will be going on Wed-Thurs)? Is there any additional discount offered for online purchase? Please suggest.

Also, can the Singapore Cable Car that is included in the 2 day Fun Pass be used for getting into Sentosa (and if so how does one go about it) or is it a back and forth kind of ride (as in pick up and drop at the same place)?

TIA :-)

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass online or offline?

i am also going to singapore and confused in buying 2 day pass.

you have visited

please suggest i buy online or ofline

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,397 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buy Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass online or offline?

I suggest you buy on the day. But price up what you actually want to do and have time to do and see if it works out better.

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Rhodes
Level Contributor
6,027 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Buy Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass online or offline?

I to suggest you buy on the day also. There's a millions thatreasons might prevent you from doing what you plan to do and have paid for, plus it removes the possibilty of flexibility or risk losing what you've paid for.

I've never been a fan of buying in advance for the reasons stated.

I just don't like passes, to get the benefits from them you have limited time at each attraction, meaning you have to rush to get everything done.

Edited: 22 October 2016, 02:58
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,111 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buy Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass online or offline?

Make sure that your visit date to USS is a weekday.

5. Re: Buy Sentosa 2 Day Fun Pass online or offline?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2017, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Sentosa Island