We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,002 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

Thought I share this company that i have tried over the last weekend:

http://www.odysseynow.com.sg/

Wonderful website that make online booking for a Weekend Trip to KL, so EASY (Just like Booking a flight).

Their boarding point is at Copthorne Orchid Hotel on Dunearn Road & Alight at Avenue K, KL. There are 2 Departure & return timing.

Enjoy & post a review if you have tried.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

I've been using Odyssey for my trips to see the family in SG. Decent meals, good departure times (from Mont Kiara) and most importantly, they've seat belts! They're consistently on-time and onboard service is good too. And of course online booking made easy (unlike some other executive coaches).

currenly in India...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

Hi,

Ive been trying to book online at http://www.odysseynow.com.sg/ for the past week but i get a transaction error can not process request when im being redirected to the payment page.

Has anybody experienced this too? am i doing something wrong on the site? Ive tried it both on Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Would love to hear feedback about how others have been able to book online at this site successfully.

thanks!

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

Maybe there's an error reading because you're using a foreign credit card? I've never had a problem booking online but I've a local cc.

Why don't you call them ... their CSOs are pretty efficient.

London UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

Most of the car rental companies in Singapore I have contacted DO allow cars to be taken to Malaysia for payment of a surcharge. I just wondered if anybody had experience of the best ones?

As for driving on unfamiliar roads, that's not a problem as I used to drive a lot from Singapore to JB for work.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,325 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

Hi Happytiler

1)Good new,so no problem driving to Malaysia with car rental from Singapore.

2)What about driving to Singapore with Malaysian rental company???

Please find out this useful info for TA??

Cheers

London UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

Yes, should be possible. One car rental company - Shajasa states the following:

"Shajasa vehicles may enter Singapore subject to the purchase of the AutoPass at the Causeway, and it is Renter's responsibility to obey all relevant traffic requirements while driving in Singapore, such as Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) and Vehicle Entry Permits (VEP) as well as other Toll charges."

So therefore it seems yes.

7. Re: Coach to KL - With Odyssey Coach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 14:44