We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day trip to Cebu

1 post
2 day trip to Cebu

Hi,

I am travelling to the Philippines in March, currently I have 2 days in my itinerary to visit Cebu. I would like to swim with the Whale Sharks as well are do the Sardine Run if possible.

My current proposed itinerary is:

I will be arriving into Cebu-Mactan airport at midday on a Sunday, then transfer by bus down to Moalboal and stay one night there, do the sardine run and explore Moalboal and Panagsama Beach in the day. Then transfer in the evening from Moalboal to Tanawan by bus and spend a night there and see the Whale Sharks in the morning and go to the Turnalog Falls. From here to go to Liloan Port (by tricycle?) and either spend the night there before getting a ferry to Dumaguete or cross straight to Dumaguete depending on how late it is.

Does this sound reasonable? Is there anything that I am missing or should substitute for what I have suggested. I don't have anymore time as I have trips booked at either end of the trip. Would be great to get any views or suggestions!

Thanks,

1 reply
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: 2 day trip to Cebu

That's a well-planned itinerary. That's a product of well-done research. If one would only do some research on a destination they want to visit prior to their travel. his/her travel would be worry-free and come up with perfect itinerary. Good luck and enjoy your travel!

Reply to: 2 day trip to Cebu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted