We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Typhoon in Bohol & Cebu

Which Bohol Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Typhoon in Bohol & Cebu

Can I be advise on the situation on Bohol and Cebu?

I booked a flight from Singapore-Manila-Cebu arriving at 8am on Friday. Upon reaching, I will be looking to go to Bohol via boat. I am concern how "Pablo" will be affecting my plans.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,695 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Typhoon in Bohol & Cebu

All you can do is monitor the weather sites like PAGASA.

If you get stranded in Cebu, book a hotel to stay overnight there.

You can't do much when the typhoon is raging and if the ferry has stop operation for safety reasons.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Typhoon in Bohol & Cebu

There's a possibility your flight to Cebu may be canceled or delayed but the typhoon may not be an issue by Friday as it may have already cleared the area. Keep on top of up-to-date weather reports.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Typhoon in Bohol & Cebu

There's a possibility your flight to Cebu may be canceled or delayed but the typhoon may not be an issue by Friday as it may have already cleared the area. Keep on top of up-to-date weather reports.

4. Re: Typhoon in Bohol & Cebu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Bohol Island
Recent Conversations