We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Label Crestbridge purchase

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
34 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Label Crestbridge purchase

Hi all, sorry abt this post as it is not related to travelling discussion but I have no other way to ask.. admin please delete if really not acceptable.

I have just recently came back from Japan trip and bought a blue label crestbridge handbag. I only realised the defect on the label after i return to my home country. I tried to FB messenger blue label but there is not reply nor there is an email address for me to contact to them. Anyone has any idea what can I do except flying back to Japan and get it exchange ?

You guys out there travelling in Japan, if you ever going to buy the blue label handbag from any crestbridge store, please ensure you have checked all the labels / zip etc, Dont repeat the mistake that I have made.

Mentioned in this post
Likely To Sell Out
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
4,227 Reviews
from USD 142.90*
Special Offer
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show...
111 Reviews
from USD 55.30*
USD 73.70
Mt. Fuji Day Trip Including Lake Ashi...
954 Reviews
from USD 129.00*
1 reply
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,698 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Label Crestbridge purchase

Online purchases from their website can be exchanged/returned within 10 days. There is also a mail form related to the online store on their FAQ page https://faq.sanyo-shokai.co.jp/…

But basically you should expect the only resolution is to return it to the store in person, subject to the in-store return policy, likely printed on the receipt.

>> please ensure you have checked all the labels / zip etc,

Should do that for every significant purchase you make at any store.

Reply to: Blue Label Crestbridge purchase
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted