We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anello backpack

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Anello backpack

I'm behind the curve, I know. :) I just got back from a trip to China and saw anello backpacks everywhere and now I "need" one. :) My husband will be flying through the Tokyo airport on his way home. I was wondering if anyone knows if by chance the Tokyo airport has anello backpacks for sale there. :)

4 replies to this topic
Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
28,710 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: Anello backpack

Not likely. Just buy one online.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
2. Re: Anello backpack

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
510 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Anello backpack

If Kansai Airport (KIX) has shops landside (before going through security) I'm sure Narita or Haneda will have shops that carry it. I thought I saw 2 shops at KIX that sold bags/luggages and thought I saw Anello. Again, that's before going through security. I'm not sure about after security because I didn't have the time to check shops after sec. Not sure if your husband will be staying within security while changing or will he have to go through immig/custs then back in.

Have your husband check first. If he doesn't come across Anello then buy it online. Unless you can't wait, then buy it online now =)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
4. Re: Anello backpack

thank you so much for all the information! :)

Reply to: Anello backpack
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted