We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agent in Yogyakarta

Malaysia
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Agent in Yogyakarta

Dear all,

Anyone of you heard about Surjan tour and travel in Yogya?

Please advice.

Thanks & best regards,

Sherry

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agent in Yogyakarta

hello. i think you just find from google, right..? i like you too a month ago,.. i have some problem like you too book the local agent for city tour or etc. but my friend suggest me to find in local forum, and i found it there. you must try that travel agent i use in yogyakarta and solo, base from my experince and many testimony from they ex client and the most importand is the price more cheaper that any travel agent. if you want the contact detail please message me..

regards

Yogyakarta...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agent in Yogyakarta

there are more than 100 travel agency in yogyakarta. happy searching

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agent in Yogyakarta

Hi sherry,

I am edward from singapore. I am also planning a trip to jogya and mt bromo. We can share contact for tour operator. I have not heard about "Surjan tour and travel". PM me if you have not get a contact.

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agent in Yogyakarta

We had a wounderful drive in Yogyakarta from de Jong Asia (https:// dejongasia.com) never met such a nice and polite man ! He not the kind of driver you will find at any corner of the street...shouting transport transport, taxi taxi...of course all these people, with all our respect, need to earn their living.....some of them charge incredible high prices,. He gives lots of quality.

Frans will never charge more then the 'normal' prices and will show you lots of interesting places. We saw also places were the locals are coming and no tourist. He speakes very well English because he studied in Australia!

He's a honest guy, very patient and respects your privacy.

He has free wifi in the car!

We planned several days with him and he was always on time to pick us up at the hotel or any other place we wanted him to.

You will not regret if you ask him as a driver!!

If you have any questions you can mail me: vulpes1412@gmail.com

5. Re: Travel Agent in Yogyakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Yogyakarta