We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monas opening hours

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
54 posts
monas opening hours

Hi all,

may I know what time monas operating hours?

I will depart from mangga dua square at 10 AM.

I have 3 places to go (Monas, TMII, plaza semanggi (for dinner)

which places should I visited first?

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
120 reviews
1. Re: monas opening hours

3 sec of googling:

The monument and the museum are open daily from 08.00 - 15.00 Western Indonesia Time (UTC+7) throughout the week except for the last Monday of each month when the monument is closed.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
45 posts
384 reviews
2. Re: monas opening hours

Hi,

Regarding to your destination, so if you stay in Mangga Dua Square area, TMII is the nearest area from you. But I think you will spend almost a whole day.

Monas (National Monument) close at 3pm.

So better if you depart from Mangga Dua maximum at 8am (earlier is better), and TMII open at 8am. And you can spend in TMII until 1pm, and you must go to Monas before 3pm (remember traffic problem) and takes arround 1 hour to Monas (use taxi is better and faster).

Plaza Semanggi, is a modern market (supermarket) and close at 9pm.

Thank you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
124 reviews
3. Re: monas opening hours

If youhave to put the three attraction in 1 day, then surely you have to go to monas first. From there, proceed to TMII and lastly dinner at semanggi.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
124 reviews
4. Re: monas opening hours

Dear traveller_zhou,

Of all the smalltopics you created, all is part of your planned activity for a day, eh?

I have advised you several times to better put your queries in one single topic...

5. Re: monas opening hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 20:22
Edited: 25 August 2013, 20:22
Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,249 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: monas opening hours

Dear traveller_zhou,

<<have advised you several times to better put your queries in one single topic...>>

I agree. If you had posted all your queries in one thread, then it would have been easier to refer and cross referenced the advises given earlier instead of having to jump from one thread to another. Also, other contributors might not be aware of your other threads and might have given you advises that might not be apt to your circumstances.

Just my 2c.

7. Re: monas opening hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 15:23