We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curtain

Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Curtain

Hi planning to head down to jakarta next mth. Where can I buy curtain materials customer made. I need within 2 days. Either in jkt or bandung. Those satin type. Pls advise.

6 replies to this topic
Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,453 posts
866 reviews
1. Re: Curtain

In Bandung you can try one of the curtain stores in Jalan Banceeuy off Jalan Asia-Afrika, near to the Grand Mosque. We make all our curtains and blinds here. As for 2 days to make them good luck with that. You might get better luck bringing the material to any of the hundreds of small tailors working form stalls throughout Bandung, certainly the price should be cheap for sewing.

Jakarta
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Curtain

Pasar Tanah Abang Blok A has a number of curtain makers at Basement 1 Level. They have ready made ones that you can buy as well as custom sizing.

You can try asking for a rush order. I know custom bed sheets set takes only 1 day, I’m not sure how long it takes for curtains. If you come earlier in the day, you might be lucky and someone can accommodate you. There are plenty shops to choose from.

Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Curtain

Thank you so much

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3,172 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: Curtain

There are many curtain shops in Pasar Tanah Abang, but the "center" for curtain is actually in Cipadu market in Tangerang, west of Jakarta. Here is the Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/wBKuLGsbjgr

Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Curtain

Hi what time do they close? Do they do sew curtains fast?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3,172 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: Curtain

Not sure about the closing time, probably around 5pm. There are many shops in that market, some of them can custom-made in 1 day.

Reply to: Curtain
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted