We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I love you Jetstar!!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
475 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
I love you Jetstar!!!

Unbelievable Bali flights from Adelaide paying Perth prices! Just paid less than $1300 for our family of five return. Us Adelaideans are totally loving the competitive prices we are now witnessing due to Jetstar and Air Asia now flying out of Adelaide. Bring it on!!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

Oh that's brilliant for 5! I know Jetstar is pretty basic but gosh you can get some good deals

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,031 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

Well done Lexxy. Great price!!

Cheers Mac

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

Lucky you Lexxy! I could not find anything like that for my family of 5 from melbourne. Although I was looking for week before school holidays. What time of year are you going?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,031 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

I love Jetstar's prices, we'll see if we still love them after flying with them in Jan.( I hope so)

Cheers Mac

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
475 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

We are going mid September. I couldn't say no to that price even if its not school holidays. What the kids will experience in bali is invaluable.

Mac I'm looking forward to your report from Jan! Not long now for you!!! 44 for us :)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,031 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

Ye Ye, Just a relaxing 10 days for us!!

September must closer than I thought (44) :-))))

Cheers Mac

Edited: 28 December 2013, 10:39
sydney
Level Contributor
989 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

yes got my sydney specials.... not as good as last year but still better than normal .. countdown is on.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
475 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

We are going in Feb too :) so two count downs on the go...

Adelaide
Level Contributor
512 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

Air Asia are flying from Adelaide too? Wahoo!!!

I did a dummy booking for the 5 of us and it came to $1160 with no bags on jetstar.

Hubby would shoot me if I booked ANOTHER trip now, we leave on the 15th of Jan for our next one.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
475 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I love you Jetstar!!!

Frilly Lilly my husband blames me for booking this holiday for sept as we are going in feb too. However it is his fault for showing me. Seriously I don't know what he was thinking when he showed me the ridiculously cheap fares...there was no way I could say no. So it's his fault we now have two in the pipeline! But hey I won't shoot him :) maybe give your hubby the bait...