We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single female traveler - travel/accommodation help

Sydney, New South...
1 post
Save Topic
Single female traveler - travel/accommodation help

Hi,

I'm heading to Bali on the 26th of July for 4 weeks, I am a 24yr old solo traveler on a budget, looking to meet some new people spend some time being active, doing yoga and lots of time in the sun. I'm not really fussed about the party scene so very much after a chilled out trip.

So far I'm looking at spending maybe 5 nights at the yoga barn in a dorm room and 5 nights at Pramesti Bungalows based on recommendations in other forums,

From here heading to Alamanda in the bingin area for 5 nights based on a friends recommendation.

If anyone has any suggestion on the above or anywhere I must go for the last 10 nights it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Lara

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single female traveler - travel/accommodation help

I would actually suggest that you wait until you get there and see what develops. You will probably find that you will happen upon options or be given suggestions by those you meet while travelling.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Single female traveler - travel/accommodation help

Hi Lara,

I was wondering if you stayed in the yoga barn dorm and what it was like from a security point of view at night time. I'm thinking of staying there as a solo female in Sept. Would really appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Ciara

Kalabahi
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Single female traveler - travel/accommodation help

Lara,

Check out the Kaleidoscope:

http://kaleidoscopech.wordpress.com/info/

Edited: 25 August 2013, 18:57
Kalabahi
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Single female traveler - travel/accommodation help

@ 3:

Have just found this review of the Kaleidoscope:

travbuddy.com/Kaleidoscope-Community-House-v…

5. Re: Single female traveler - travel/accommodation help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 16:17