We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Weddings

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Bali Weddings

Hi Guys,

My partner and I are planning on going to Bali and getting married, it will just be the two of us, no guest etc. Is that possible and do you guys have any suggestions?

1. Re: Bali Weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 May 2013, 17:35
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
256 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Weddings

Hi Izabela,

I just sent you a PM

Suzi :-)

3. Re: Bali Weddings

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 May 2013, 11:05
4. Re: Bali Weddings

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2013, 00:39
Essexs
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Weddings

HI izabela

This is something we are planning to do as well next year, did you get any information as I noticed TA has removed all responses.

Be great to hear from you

Saltash, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Weddings

Me and my wife did exactly this back in 2004. We did quite a bit of research and finally chose a company we thought would suite us. They met us when we first arrived in Bali and talked us through what would happen. We only wanted a a simple wedding but it was amazing to be honest. We got married on Benoa beach, they set up a platform and we had two thrones (for a better word) lots of balinese parasols. these beach was combed and petals were sprinkled along a path that was made to the platform. We had two ceremonies an Indonesian Hindu and a Christian.

We got our wedding rings made in Gold St in Denpasar, and we bought our cloths in Bali for the day. It was just the two of us but during the photos a Japanese lady asked if she could have her photo taken with us we said of course next we had about 30 Japanese guests at our wedding.

I can't remember the company of hand, but I could find out but then it was nearly 10 years ago and lots of things change. Good luck though we did it and it was just so easy to organise and there was no stress at all

wa
Level Contributor
61 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Weddings

Hello

We got married at the Novotel Nusa Dua organised everything ourselves by email and visited once to finalise

The hotel arranged everything they were amazing and the cost was incredible....happy to send you photos.. we found it easier and cheaper to do it ourselves than use a wedding planner...we stuck to name hotels like novotel...enjoy we are back in two weeks to celebrate our 1st anniversary

I wrote a review on the hotel etc

Edited: 29 September 2013, 12:35
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
201 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Weddings

I would suggest Bali Magic Touch would fit the bill for you. I think it is balimagictouch@hotmail but they have a facebook page entitled Gael N Benny if I am wrong in that and there are photos of some of their ceremonies on that page.

Essexs
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Weddings

Thank you all for your posts

Edie sounds exactly how we are hoping to plan ours

Bellavah have sent you a PM

Will check out bali magic Touch

We really just want an intimate ceremony,and a nice meal after

10. Re: Bali Weddings

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 15:25