We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

Canning Vale W.Aust
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

Hello,

Can someone please have a look and let me know which hotel this is?

*** Legian hideaway. An affordable boutique hotel, yet funky and colourful. With swimming pool and restaurant. 5-minute easy walk to Legian beach. Located nearby various Legian bars, restaurants and shops. 15-minutes drives to Seminyak area ***

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

I think it is the all seasons in legian...

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

Or The Amaris.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,755 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

I also think it is the Amaris as the All Seasons usually mentions CHAIN meaning part of the Accor group.

ulladulla
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

Have just booked the 4 star mystery hotel at Legian on Wotif for August & it is the All Seasons. $48 dollars with breakfast.

ulladulla
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

Just booked the 4 star, wotif mystery hotel in Legian for August & it is the All Seasons. $48.00 with breakfast.

6. Re: Help: New Wotif Mystery Hotel, Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 15:18