We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

Hi everyone - I tried to review this place, however it wasn't listed so I requested it and I got a reply saying it didn' t meet the T/a guidelines, but I could talk about it in the forum...

This place is great.. They offer pick up & drop off in Sanur Area. We had the basic package.. On arrival we were met with cold towels and water. Taken then to stools where our feet were first washed in cold water with a fizzy bomb in, the scrubbed with the therapist using a scrub paste and a scrub glove (which incidentally they give to you to take away with you).. Then after drying off its upstairs to relax in the big comfy chairs. IPod and eye mask on sit back and enjoy the massage/reflexology followed by the best neck & shoulder massage I've EVER had... Bliss... K100,000 so a little more expensive than on the streets, however well worth it.. And - they support women in Bali suffering breast cancer... Please support them... You won't regret it!!!!

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
5,735 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

Sounds great Nadsy, do they do blokes or is a just a girly thing? How long were you there? "best neck & shoulder massage I've EVER had" sounds like the way to GoNadsy.....

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
605 posts
406 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

Address + directions please.....

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
704 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

sounds great i will try it next time im in bali my feet are so bad and dry

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

I get what your saying - desperate to have a great feet treatment but omg my feet are so dry and sad - embarrassing!!

Oxley, Australia
Level Contributor
192 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

I have seen this advertised in The Sanur Weekly, I was hoping they were good. I always make some sort of foot treatment my first port of call in Bali....have to rid thy self of my Humpty Doo Hoof!!.....actually it's just dry, cracked badly treated dry season heels!

Definitely will visit them in July, thanks for the tip!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

I'm another fan. Hubby and I went on our honeymoon a few years ago. The fizzy bombs are awesome. Bought lots home with me, together with some if their other leg and foot treatments. Can't wait to get back there.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
704 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

i get foot treatments nearly every second day while im in bali and now ive been home for just on 2 weeks and my feet are disgusting they get so dry and yuk so quickly :( i guess it doesnt help that i live in my thongs the whole year lol.

if anyone has a secret remedy to help my bad feet please share i would greatly appreciate it :)

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
162 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

Sounds wonderful and just what my feet would love - more info please and hopefully we can check it out in just a weeks time - YAY!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

They do blokes as well... My hubby loved it and agreed that it was up there with the best....

Address: JL by-pass ngaruh rai no. 280B, Sanur

Phone: +62 361 283 937

Basically they are just south of McDonalds on opposite side of road....maybe couple hundred metres - remember they pick up in Sanur Area!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fabulously Feet, Sanur - Treat yourself - Amazing

They do blokes as well... My hubby loved it and agreed that it was up there with the best....

Address: JL by-pass ngaruh rai no. 280B, Sanur

Phone: +62 361 283 937

Basically they are just south of McDonalds on opposite side of road....maybe couple hundred metres - remember they pick up in Sanur Area! The only thing was the neck & shoulder massage went only for 15 mins.....bugger