We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ibud tattoo

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ibud tattoo

just seeing if anyone has had there tattoo done or know anyone that has at ibud tattoo? im in bali with in the next few months and planning to get a half sleeve and some small tatts why im there. im fairly confident in ibud tattoos but want to know what other people have to say?

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: ibud tattoo

Ibud is amazing! He did a side piece on me and I LOVE IT! You won't regret going to see him.. Simply the best!

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ibud tattoo

hi, I got a full back tattoo at ibud tattoo studio 18 months ago. great place with friendly excellent staff and what an artist ! went in with a few ideas at the start of my holiday and they drew something up that was perfect. nice clean place and I'm going back in April with my wife and friends for some more work. would highly recommend this place.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ibud tattoo

hi, I got a full back tattoo at ibud tattoo studio 18 months ago. great place with friendly excellent staff and what an artist ! went in with a few ideas at the start of my holiday and they drew something up that was perfect. nice clean place and I'm going back in April with my wife and friends for some more work. would highly recommend this place.

Bali
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ibud tattoo

AMAZING! Ive had 2 tattoos so far and wanted another one to mark my months travels from Bangkok to Bali. Me and my friend looked on Trip Advisor and IBUD came up. Its super clean, the staff are so friendly and gave us free bottles of coke also! We checked the needles and colors and they were spot on. I had a hibiscus flower and Frangipani flowers on my side and took 30 mins, colour and shading. The guy who did my tattoo is called wira. The tattoo was done by a professional artist and did it all free style but drew some ideas up for me first and repositioned a few times till i was happy. The price was 1,537,500 RP, definatly worth it for the quality. DO IT! :)

5. Re: ibud tattoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 15:16